I’m kind of on a role today with posting. Sorry if you find that irritating but I am focusing on each page on my blog. So there ( sticking out my tongue). What I like about this test is that it is in depth.
- Obtain your 4-letter type formula according to Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typology, along with the strengths of preferences and the description of your personality type
- Discover careers and occupations most suitable for your personality type along with examples of educational institutions where you can get a relevant degree or training
- Understand communication and learning styles of your type.
- See which famous personalities share your type
A friend of mine shared the ‘Human metrics Jung psychology test with me. It took me about 5 minutes to whizz through it. there are roughly 50 multiple choice questions.
This is a summary of what I got. The areas that are covered are: (Drum rolls)
- Self development
- ISFP ideal careers
- Famous ISFP’s (don;t know how they managed some of these but hey ho)
Famous ISFPsIntroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
- Ulysses S. Grant
- Millard Fillmore, “The American Louis Philippe“
- Warren G. Harding
Yogi Berra, professional baseball player
Orrin Hatch, U.S. Senator
Ervin “Magic” Johnson, NBA basketball star
Dan Quayle, U.S. Vice President, 1988-1992
Greg Louganis, U.S. Olympic gold medalist
ISFPIntrovert(25%) Sensing(19%) Feeling(6%) Perceiving(6%)
- You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (25%)
- You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
- You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
- You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)
I’m rather happy with my lot.
I would agree that I am rather hip and avante garde :D, OOOOH yes, I agree with the I am charming bit. I do not agree with the I am not a writer type. I perform well i n the splot light – I knew my foundation degree in Acting performance would come in handy one day!
I’m a do-er . Top career choices are Visual Arts and Graphic media
- Interior design
- Fashion designer !
- Religious education ( I am so rolling on the floor with laughter. Not religious I would cause anarchy)
- Early child hood developer
- Child care management — mmmmmmmmmmh I think knot.
- Customer service ‘specialist’
- Cosmetology ( Dictionary time)
A SUMMARY OF MY LEARNING STYLE
An ISFP’s learning is improved when:
- The subject actively engages their feelings and emotions
- Material is presented in an aesthetic way
- They participate in group work with the study material
- Lecture materials are available (significantly helps their exam preparation)
An ISFP’s learning is hindered when:
- Material is overly theoretical
- Material lacks practical application
- Information does not engage their feeling and emotions (reduces interest)
- There is a lack of visual aids and active learning methods
HERE IS A SUMMARY OF MY COMMUNICATION STYLE
What helps successful communication for an ISFP:
- The topic includes feelings and emotions
- The topic touches on aspects of beauty, attractiveness and visible/tangible qualities
- The topic mostly relates to concrete, current issues
- Communication with people from the SF or NF groups
What hinders successful communication for an ISFP:
- The topic is mostly abstract, theoretical in nature
- The topic is complex and deep in nature
- The topic requires finding hidden, unobvious possibilities
- Long communication with people from the NT group