Why have I reblogged this blog?
Danny is not a blogger that needs help with publicity. His blog is a 100% success. He is always helping others get out there into the blogo-sphere . What I love about this blog is that everyday I fight actively against negative thoughts. I agree absolutely with him that volunteering your time to a cause is a great antidote to counteract negativity in your life. His other tips for leaving the negativity out of your life is spot on. I can only speak from experience. So if you feel stuck in that dark pit of despair. Give yourself a gift and take some of his advice.
I had a thought last week that I have been contemplating a lot and figured it might be worth writing about. I know negative people that realize they are negative, but I am not so sure they fully understand the impact negativity is having on their professional and personal lives.
So I compiled a list of 11 ways negativity is ruining your happiness and how to change it:
- Being negative pushes away positive influences and attracts more negative people.
- A negative personality will result in isolation, which can create loneliness
- Negative personalities are less likely to recognize opportunities
- Having negative tendencies can cause cynicism
- Negative thinking usually prevents individuals from seeing the progress they’ve made in life.
- A negative mind can create resentment towards others
- Negative people are less likely to show compassion
- Having a negative viewpoint inhibits healthy relationships
- The negative thinker’s inability to see the good in themselves…
View original post 521 more words